Full On Glam Makeup Course
This advanced level course is ideal for makeup artists or beauty therapists who are looking to update their skill set to reflect the growing popularity of the “Instagram perfect” full coverage glam look.
This is an excellent follow on from the Fashion & Bridal course and we recommend that you attend the Fashion & Bridal Makeup course before you undertake the Full On Glam course unless you are already confident with beauty makeup application
Book Your Place On Our Next Course
Advanced. Entry requirements: Makeup Certificate
Book your place today
Full On Glam Makeup Course Content
- Health & Safety
- Consultation with clients
- Colour theory
- Colour correction
- Dramatic eye makeup looks using advanced techniques: cut crease, blown out smokey eye
- Step by step makeup application
- Tips on photographing your makeup
- Social media marketing advice
- Practical work on each other
- Aftercare Advice
Full On Glam Makeup Course Structure & Requirements
- This course runs over one day from 10am – 4pm with a short break for lunch. We ask students to arrive at 9.45am to ensure a prompt start.
- Students should wear black clothing and flat footwear. Longer hair should be tied back.
We will provide you with a comprehensive training manual.
- Students will work on each other so please be prepared to remove your own makeup before the start of the practical session.
- Products will be available for you to use on the day but feel free to bring your own kit if you wish.
- We cover theory in the morning and then spend the majority of the day practising the make techniques.
- Students will work on each other.
- In order to complete the course you will undertake a number of case studies and submit these for assessment.
- On successful completion you will be issued with a certificate that is fully accredited by the Association of Beauty Therapists (ABT).
Please bring your own lunch. Refreshments will be supplied, please let us know any dietary requirements in advance. There is free parking available.
Why choose Bristol Beauty School?
We have small classes – we take a maximum of 10 students per makeup course. This allows the opportunity to ask questions and time for students to receive individual support if they require it.
Our tutors have a wealth of knowledge, with over 25 years industry experience. We specialise in teaching adults and have worked at City of Bristol College. We also pride ourselves on being supportive, friendly and helpful.
We are fully accredited with the Association of Beauty Therapists (ABT), which means you can work professionally and you will be able to obtain the appropriate insurance.
We are here to provide you with on-going support and you are always welcome contact us to answer any query you have regarding your training or future career as a beauty therapist.
All our courses qualify you to work in a salon, at home or on a mobile basis, offering the specialised treatment(s) that you have completed.
You can start earning by offering treatments to paying clients as soon as you have obtained your insurance. Many of our students have gone on to enjoy successful careers in the beauty industry.
If you have a general enquiry, please contact Bristol Beauty School for more information.