Gel Polish Course
Gel Polish has surged in popularity over the last decade because of its glossy finish and the fact it will last up to two weeks without chipping. The treatment is quick and easy to carry out and there is no need for the drying time that traditional nail polish requires.
This half-day course is ideal for students who have complete a manicure course or our Manicure and Pedicure Course and wish to offer their clients the option of Gel polish.
On completion, you will earn a fully accredited certificate and be able to offer clients luxury Gel manicures and pedicures.
Book Your Place On Our Next Course
Advanced. Entry requirement: Completion of Manicure & Pedicure Course
Book your place today
Gel Polish Course Content
- Health & safety
- Anatomy and physiology
- Contra indication and diseases and disorders
- Consultation with clients
- Filing and cuticle work
- Use of files and buffers
- Products and equipment knowledge
- Application and removal
- Understanding of UV/LED lamps
- Aftercare advice
Gel Polish Course Structure & Requirements
- This is a half-day course. We ask students to arrive at 9.45am to ensure a prompt start.
- Students should wear black clothing or salon wear and flat footwear. Longer hair should be tied back.
- We will provide you with a comprehensive training manual
- Students will work on each other, so nails should be clean and ready to work on i.e. no gel or acrylic nails.
- There will be an assessment at the end of the course by one of our tutors.
- On successful completion you will be issued with a certificate that is fully accredited by the Association of Beauty Therapists (ABT).
Refreshments will be supplied, please let us know any dietary requirements in advance. There is free parking available.
Why choose Bristol Beauty School?
We have small classes – we take a maximum of 6 students per course. This allows the opportunity to ask questions and time for students to receive individual support if they require it.
Our tutors have a wealth of knowledge, with over 25 years industry experience. We specialise in teaching adults and have worked at City of Bristol College. We also pride ourselves on being supportive, friendly and helpful.
We are fully accredited with the Association of Beauty Therapists (ABT), which means you can work professionally and you will be able to obtain the appropriate insurance.
We are here to provide you with on-going support and you are always welcome contact us to answer any query you have regarding your training or future career as a beauty therapist.
All our courses qualify you to work in a salon, at home or on a mobile basis, offering the specialised treatment(s) that you have completed.
You can start earning by offering treatments to paying clients as soon as you have obtained your insurance. Many of our students have gone on to enjoy successful careers in the beauty industry.
If you have a general enquiry, please contact Bristol Beauty School for more information.