Manicure and Gel Polish Course
This one-day course is ideal for students who would like to learn how to carry out a professional manicure and also offer their clients the option of Gel polish.
Gel Polish has surged in popularity over the last decade because of its glossy finish and the fact it will last up to two weeks without chipping.
On completion, you will earn a fully accredited certificate and be able to offer clients luxury Gel manicures.
Book Your Place On Our Next Course
Book your place today
Manicure & Gel Polish Course Content
- Health & safety
- Anatomy and physiology
- Contra indication and diseases and disorders
- Consultation with clients
- Filing and cuticle work
- Products and equipment knowledge
- Application and removal of Gel polish
- Aftercare advice
Manicure & Gel Polish Course Structure & Requirements
- This course runs over one day from 10am – 4pm with a short break for lunch. We ask students to arrive at 9.45am to ensure a prompt start.
- Students should wear black clothing or salon wear and flat footwear. Longer hair should be tied back.
We will provide you with a comprehensive training manual.
- We cover theory in the morning and then spend the majority of the day practising the treatments.
- Students will work on each other, so nails should be clean and ready to work on i.e. no gel or acrylic nails.
- There will be assessments at the end of the day by one of our tutors.
- On successful completion you will be issued with a certificate that is fully accredited by the Association of Beauty Therapists (ABT).
Please bring your own lunch. Refreshments will be supplied, please let us know any dietary requirements in advance. There is free parking available.
Why choose Bristol Beauty School?
We have small classes – we take a maximum of 6 students per course. This allows the opportunity to ask questions and time for students to receive individual support if they require it.
Our tutors have a wealth of knowledge, with over 25 years industry experience. We specialise in teaching adults and have worked at City of Bristol College. We also pride ourselves on being supportive, friendly and helpful.
We are fully accredited with the Association of Beauty Therapists (ABT), which means you can work professionally and you will be able to obtain the appropriate insurance.
We are here to provide you with on-going support and you are always welcome contact us to answer any query you have regarding your training or future career as a beauty therapist.
All our courses qualify you to work in a salon, at home or on a mobile basis, offering the specialised treatment(s) that you have completed.
You can start earning by offering treatments to paying clients as soon as you have obtained your insurance. Many of our students have gone on to enjoy successful careers in the beauty industry.
If you have a general enquiry, please contact Bristol Beauty School for more information.