NVQ Level 2 Beauty Therapy Diploma
This Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Beauty Therapy is a nationally recognised qualification and a highly sought-after qualification within the beauty industry.
We offer a 20 week fast-track course, especially designed for students that wish to do the training more quickly than undertaking a year’s course at a further educational college.
We have smaller class groups compared with a college and a focused, hands-on learning environment, which allows you to complete the course more quickly.
We are a well established professional Beauty School and an approved Vocational Training Charitable Trust (VTCT) training centre. Our highly skilled tutors are dedicated to giving you the highest standard of training.
VTCT qualifications boost your chances of employment as employers prefer candidates with these sought after professional qualifications.
Get in touch to find out more, discuss your beauty training requirements and find out about course availability, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0117 925 3894
Eyelash Lifting Course August 2021
Brow & Facial Waxing August 2021
Brow Lamination Course August 2021
We offer the Level 2 NVQ in Beauty Therapy for an all-inclusive fee of £1850. This all-inclusive price covers VTCT fees and all products and equipment required during your training. There are no hidden extras. To secure your place a non-refundable desposit of £250 is required with the balance to be paid 14 days before the course start date.
Gaining a VTCT qualification clearly demonstrates to potential employers that you posses a high level of competence and focus in your career and confirms you’ve gained a high standard of knowledge and skills.
Beginners. Students should be over 16, have a good basic general education and a good standard of English.
As we offer the training in small groups spaces are limited, so please use this form to register your interest and gain priority booking for courses in 2020/21. We will email you as soon as the dates are finalised.
NVQ Level 2 Beauty Therapy Diploma Course Content
- Facials and skincare
- Lash and brow tinting /shaping
- Client care
- Salon duties
Each unit will be assessed by practical observation, oral questions, online testing, home studies and assignment work. Students are required to maintain a portfolio to evidence work and knowledge.
NVQ Level 2 Beauty Therapy Diploma Structure & Requirements
- This course runs one day a week from 10am – 4.30pm with a short break for lunch. We ask students to arrive at 9.45am to ensure a prompt start.
- Natural nails are needed for manicure and pedicure training (with no gel or acrylic), students will work on each other.
- Nails should be short.
- For eyelash and brow treatments students need to have natural lashes to work on. A patch test will be given.
- Body hair will need to a good length for waxing training, as students work on each other.
- Students should wear black salon wear and flat footwear. Longer hair should be tied back and no jewellery should be worn.
- We will provide you with a comprehensive training manual.
- We cover theory in the morning, and then spend the majority of the day practising the treatments.
- There will be continuous assessments throughout the course.
- Students will be asked to provide models for assessments.
- On successful completion you will be issued with a certificate that is fully accredited by VTCT
Please bring your own lunch. Refreshments will be supplied, please let us know any dietary requirements in advance. There is free parking available.
Why choose Bristol Beauty School?
We have small classes – we take a maximum of 6 students per course. This allows the opportunity to ask questions and time for students to receive individual support if they require it.
Our tutors have a wealth of knowledge, with over 25 years industry experience. We specialise in teaching adults and have worked at City of Bristol College. We also pride ourselves on being supportive, friendly and helpful.
We are a fully accredited Vocational Training Charitable Trust (VTCT) training centre which means you receive the highest standard of professional training.
We are here to provide you with on-going support and you are always welcome contact us to answer any query you have regarding your training or future career as a beauty therapist.
All our courses qualify you to work in a salon, at home or on a mobile basis, offering the specialised treatment(s) that you have completed.
You can start earning by offering treatments to paying clients as soon as you have obtained your insurance. Many of our students have gone on to enjoy successful careers in the beauty industry.
If you have a general enquiry, please contact Bristol Beauty School for more information.