PART TIME BEAUTY COURSE
Book your place on this Beauty Training Course Package to learn all the essential beauty therapy skills.
The Bristol Beauty School Part Time Beauty Course teaches the core range of beauty skills you’ll need as a therapist and is ideal for beginners or anyone who would like to learn professional beauty skills.
We have packaged all the essential skills you need as a beauty therapist into one course. On completion you will be ready to start your own beauty therapy business or work as a therapist at a salon or spa.
This course covers all ABT Accredited Level 2 beauty treatments, and teaches you all the skills you need to carry them out safely and professionally.
Designed to fit around your lifestyle, our part time course runs over two weekends and gives you a flexible way to study.
On completion you will be able to offer a range of beauty therapy treatments to clients at home, on a mobile basis or in a salon.
Book Your Place On Our Next Course
over 2 weekends OR 4 week days
Book your place today
Part Time Beauty Course Content
- Manicure and gel polish
- Facials and skincare
- Lash & brow tinting (including shaping with tweezers)
Part Time Beauty Course Structure & Requirements
- This course runs over weekends from 10am – 4pm with a short break for lunch. We ask students to arrive at 9.45am to ensure a prompt start.
- Students are required to come with several weeks’ hair growth or come with a hairy model for waxing.
- Natural nails are needed for manicure and pedicure training, students will work on each other.
- For eyelash and brow treatments students need to have natural lashes to work on. A patch test will be given.
- Students should wear black clothing or salon wear and flat footwear. Longer hair should be tied back.
- We will provide you with a comprehensive training manual.
- We cover theory in the morning and then spend the majority of the day practising the treatments.
- There will be assessments at the end of each day by one of our tutors.
- On successful completion you will be issued with a certificate that is fully accredited by the Association of Beauty Therapists (ABT).
Please bring your own lunch. Refreshments will be supplied, please let us know any dietary requirements in advance. There is free parking available.
Why choose Bristol Beauty School?
We have small classes – we take a maximum of 6 students per course. This allows the opportunity to ask questions and time for students to receive individual support if they require it.
Our tutors have a wealth of knowledge, with over 25 years industry experience. We specialise in teaching adults and have worked at City of Bristol College. We also pride ourselves on being supportive, friendly and helpful.
We are fully accredited with the Association of Beauty Therapists (ABT), which means you can work professionally and you will be able to obtain the appropriate insurance.
We are here to provide you with on-going support and you are always welcome contact us to answer any query you have regarding your training or future career as a beauty therapist.
All our courses qualify you to work in a salon, at home or on a mobile basis, offering the specialised treatment(s) that you have completed.
You can start earning by offering treatments to paying clients as soon as you have obtained your insurance. Many of our students have gone on to enjoy successful careers in the beauty industry.
If you have a general enquiry, please contact Bristol Beauty School for more information.