Terms of Booking
- Full payment is due immediately after booking a course (via PayPal or Direct Bank transfer).
- Make your payment directly into our bank account. Account number: 89042603 Sort code: 52-10-03. Please use your Order ID as the payment reference. Your order will not be confirmed until the funds have cleared in our account.
- Your place will not be confirmed on the course until full payment has been made.
- Course fees are non-refundable when making a course booking.
- Once a course is booked students are expected to attend on the date they have booked. We cannot administer requests from students wishing to change the date of a previously booked course. Should a student wish to attend a course on a different date this will need to be booked and paid for as a new booking.
- It may be necessary for Bristol Beauty School to reschedule a course due to insufficient numbers.
- If the rescheduled dates are not mutually acceptable Bristol Beauty School’s liability will be limited to a refund of any fees or deposits paid.
- Bristol Beauty School reserves the right to cancel any course or alter the course date or venue at any time.
- Bristol Beauty School reserve the right to decline applications.
- All candidates will abide by all policies relating to health and safety and any other regulations set out by Bristol Beauty School.
- Some courses require students to practise treatments on each other. Alternatively, students may bring a model to practise on. Bristol Beauty School is not responsible for providing models for students.
Our students and staff come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes Bristol Beauty School stronger. If you share our values and our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will be at home at Bristol Beauty School.
One of our main priorities is to ensure that all our students, regardless of faith, culture or background, feel happy and at ease when attending a course at Bristol Beauty School. With this in mind, some courses of a more personal nature, such as Swedish or hot stone massage, where students will be practising on each other, are organised as same sex groups.