Brazilian and Hollywood Waxing Course
Our half-day Brazilian and Hollywood Waxing course is for skilled waxing therapists wanting to offer on-trend Hollywood and Brazilian waxing techniques to clients.
You will be taught how to skillfully apply and remove hot wax in order to offer Hollywood and Brazilian treatments professionally and safely.
Book Your Place On Our Next Course
Advanced. Entry requirements: A waxing certificate is required.
Book your place today
Brazilian & Hollywood Waxing Course Content
- Health & Safety
- Consultation with clients
- Products and equipment knowledge
- Client care and body positioning
- Application and removal of wax
- Aftercare advice
Brazilian & Hollywood Waxing Course Structure & Requirements
- This half day course begins at 10am. We ask students to arrive at 9.45am to ensure a prompt start.
- Brazilian & Hollywood waxing course students are required to come with enough hair growth to be waxed.
- Students should wear black clothing or salon wear and flat footwear. Longer hair should be tied back.
We will provide you with a comprehensive training manual.
- There will be assessments at the end of the course by one of our tutors.
- On successful completion you will be issued with a certificate that is fully accredited by the Association of Beauty Therapists (ABT).
Refreshments will be supplied, please let us know any dietary requirements in advance. There is free parking available.
Why choose Bristol Beauty School?
We have small classes – we take a maximum of 6 students per course. This allows the opportunity to ask questions and time for students to receive individual support if they require it.
Our tutors have a wealth of knowledge, with over 25 years industry experience. We specialise in teaching adults and have worked at City of Bristol College. We also pride ourselves on being supportive, friendly and helpful.
We are fully accredited with the Association of Beauty Therapists (ABT), which means you can work professionally and you will be able to obtain the appropriate insurance.
We are here to provide you with on-going support and you are always welcome contact us to answer any query you have regarding your training or future career as a beauty therapist.
All our courses qualify you to work in a salon, at home or on a mobile basis, offering the specialised treatment(s) that you have completed.
You can start earning by offering treatments to paying clients as soon as you have obtained your insurance. Many of our students have gone on to enjoy successful careers in the beauty industry.
If you have a general enquiry, please contact Bristol Beauty School for more information.