Eyebrow & facial waxing is one of the most in-demand beauty treatments today. Our half-day Brow & Facial Waxing Course is for anyone who would like to learn the skills of professional hair removal on the brow and facial area and is suitable for beginners.
You will learn how to safely and professionally carry out these waxing treatments enabling you to offer these services to clients, at home, on a mobile basis or in a salon.
Book Your Place On Our Next Course
Brow & Facial Waxing Course Content
- Health & Safety
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Consultation with clients
- Products and equipment knowledge
- Warm & hot wax techniques
- Application and removal of wax on eyebrows and facial hair
- Aftercare advice
Brow & Facial Waxing Course Structure & Requirements
- This course runs over one day from 10am – 1pm. We ask students to arrive at 9.45am to ensure a prompt start.
- Waxing course students are required to come with hair to be waxed and students will work on each other
- Students should wear black clothing or salon wear and flat footwear. Longer hair should be tied back.
We will provide you with a comprehensive training manual.
- We cover the theory and then spend the majority of the course practising the treatments.
- There will be assessments at the end of the course by one of our tutors.
- On successful completion you will be issued with a certificate that is fully accredited by the Association of Beauty Therapists (ABT).
Please bring your own lunch. Refreshments will be supplied, please let us know any dietary requirements in advance. There is free parking available.
We have small classes – we take a maximum of 6 students per course. This allows the opportunity to ask questions and time for students to receive individual support if they require it.
Our tutors have a wealth of knowledge, with over 25 years industry experience. We specialise in teaching adults and have worked at City of Bristol College. We also pride ourselves on being supportive, friendly and helpful.
We are fully accredited with the Association of Beauty Therapists (ABT), which means you can work professionally and you will be able to obtain the appropriate insurance.
We are here to provide you with on-going support and you are always welcome contact us to answer any query you have regarding your training or future career as a beauty therapist.
All our courses qualify you to work in a salon, at home or on a mobile basis, offering the specialised treatment(s) that you have completed.
You can start earning by offering treatments to paying clients as soon as you have obtained your insurance. Many of our students have gone on to enjoy successful careers in the beauty industry.
If you have a general enquiry, please contact Bristol Beauty School for more information.