Waxing is one of the most in-demand beauty treatments. Our one-day Waxing course is for anyone who would like to learn the skills of professional hair removal and is suitable for beginners.
You will learn how to safely and professionally carry out a range of waxing treatments enabling you to offer these services to clients, at home, on a mobile basis or in a salon.
Book your place today
Waxing Course Content
- Health & Safety
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Consultation with clients
- Products and equipment knowledge
- Application and removal of warm wax on legs, underarms, bikini, eyebrows and facial hair.
- Aftercare advice
Waxing Course Structure & Requirements
- This course runs over one day from 10am – 4pm with a short break for lunch. We ask students to arrive at 9.45am to ensure a prompt start.
- Waxing course students are required to come with hair to be waxed – either on themselves or using a model.
- Students should wear black clothing or salon wear and flat footwear. Longer hair should be tied back.
We will provide you with a comprehensive training manual.
- We cover theory in the morning and then spend the majority of the day practising the treatments.
- Students will work on each other.
- There will be assessments at the end of the day by one of our tutors.
- On successful completion you will be issued with a certificate that is fully accredited by the Association of Beauty Therapists (ABT).
Please bring your own lunch. Refreshments will be supplied, please let us know any dietary requirements in advance. There is free parking available.
Why choose Bristol Beauty School?
We have small classes – we take a maximum of 6 students per course. This allows the opportunity to ask questions and time for students to receive individual support if they require it.
Our tutors have a wealth of knowledge, with over 25 years industry experience. We specialise in teaching adults and have worked at City of Bristol College. We also pride ourselves on being supportive, friendly and helpful.
We are fully accredited with the Association of Beauty Therapists (ABT), which means you can work professionally and you will be able to obtain the appropriate insurance.
We are here to provide you with on-going support and you are always welcome contact us to answer any query you have regarding your training or future career as a beauty therapist.
All our courses qualify you to work in a salon, at home or on a mobile basis, offering the specialised treatment(s) that you have completed.
You can start earning by offering treatments to paying clients as soon as you have obtained your insurance. Many of our students have gone on to enjoy successful careers in the beauty industry.
If you have a general enquiry, please contact Bristol Beauty School for more information.